Mini Wood Stove-97% choose
Are you planning a camping trip and looking for a compact and efficient heating and cooking solution? Look no further than the wood burning stove for tent! This palm-sized mini wood stove is designed to provide high combustion heat to keep you warm and comfortable, even in cold weather.
Made of deformation resistant 304 stainless steel material which is developed by PhD students, this mini wood stove is durable and long-lasting after long time burning. The hinge design makes it easy for fast folding, storage and transport, and you can easily carry it in your backpack and set it up wherever you go.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Stove Body Size: 12.0*7.8*6.1n/305*195*155 mm
- Stovepipe Diameter: 2.36in/ 60 mm
- Chimney Length: 2.0 m/6.56 ft, 3 m/9.84ft
- Net Weight: 3.5 kg
- Suitable for outdoor camping and daily home patio use
But the mini wood stove is not just a heating solution - it also allows you to cook and fry food. You can use it to prepare hot meals and drinks while enjoying the warmth of the fire, making it an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy camping alone with little luggage.
The compact size and high functionality of this stove make it stand out from other camping wood stove. It provides a unique and enjoyable camping experience that you will remember for years to come. So why settle for less when you can have the wood stove for your next camping trip?
1*Mini Wood Burning Stove, 1* Carrying Bag, 1*Stovepipe, 1* Stove Damper, 1* Spark Arrestor, 2* Gloves
Why choose a mini wood stove?
Lightweight and versatile equipment is essential for outdoor adventures, and Guide Gear's Mini Wood Stove has your needs perfectly covered. Whether you're exploring alone or spending time with family and friends, this mini stove will keep you warm and delicious. Its compact design not only makes it easy to carry around, but it also finds an ideal place in limited spaces.
This mini wood stove brings together high-quality materials and excellent craftsmanship to ensure its durability and long life. Not only does it provide excellent heating performance, it also has excellent combustion efficiency. Regardless of the climatic conditions you face, this stove will provide you with a consistent heat source for a comfortable outdoor experience. Lighting the flame is just a few steps away, making it easy to create delicious meals outdoors even if you don't have specialized cooking skills.
Maintenance and Precautions
Maintenance and repair:
- Clean the wood burning stove after use.
- Do not wipe the stove with a corrosive sponge or spray harsh chemical solvents on the stove body.
- Be careful when cleaning the wood burner and do not bump it.
- When not in use, keep the wood burner in a dry and ventilated environment.
- If the body and parts are stained, remove them with diluted dishwashing detergent on a cloth and wipe off the detergent well with a dry cloth to dry them.
- When storing, remove the water and store in a dry condition. If rust is present, remove it before using.
- When cleaning the wood burner, please use rubber gloves etc. to prevent hand abrasions.
- The material of this product will naturally change color with use.
- Do not place flammable objects on or next to the stove when in use.
- Do not use the wood burner in areas where there is a risk of falling objects. When using the wood burner, keep at least 1 meter away from flammable objects.
- Do not use the wood burner in a car, camper or indoor enclosed space. The wood burner produces carbon monoxide, which is odorless and can be lethal. Always use the wood burner on a flat, solid surface.
- Do not use in dangerous weather such as strong winds or bad weather because of the risk of sparks and ash splattering.
- Do not use near flammable materials as there is a risk of fire and burns.
- Always use this wood burner in a well-ventilated area. Do not use this wood burner in an enclosed area.
- Do not touch the wood burner while in use. It takes time to cool down the cooker, do not touch it until it has cooled down completely.
- Always store the wood burner out of the reach of children. When the wood burner is lit, no body parts such as hands or face should be near the burner.